I am still staring down at my UPCAT Form.
UP DILIMAN- BS ARCHITECTURE -4036
UP MANILA- BA ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION- 7144
I need a second choice for the UPD campus, just in case architecture doesn’t work out… then I plan to shift yay
It’s still hard, though.
So here are some possible choices.
- BA Philosophy (but I seriously don’t want to be a lawyer, and I still want to shift to architecture.)
- BA Creative Writing (but I still want to shift to architecture.)
- B Interior Design (useful, but I’ll still shift to architecture lels.)
- B Landscape Architecture (SUPER EASIER TO SHIFT…. COURSE MAY BE IN DEMAND AFTER I GRADUATE, SO YEH.)
Or… should I take HRIM instead? Talk about indecisive.
Or Civil Eng? Whatever…
- BS Management Engineering
- uhh idk
- AB Major in Organizational Communication and BS in Marketing Management
- AB Major in Economics and BS in Marketing Management
- AB Major in Economics and BS in Advertising Management
- AB Major in Philosophy and BS in Advertising Management
- BS Architecture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Advertising
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Industrial Design
And now we’re back to UP.
Let me die for a moment first, okay?