If it’s just a game, then I like the way that we play.
Extreme migraine right now. Cannot. Function. Properly. But.. gah. So many things left to do!
- ComArts Thesis Paper (bibliography)
- Read a bit for a Social Long Test
- Actually get to SAVE the video (ugh… for days on end I’ve been trying, I swear.)
- Do the c-‘s
I think there’s something else… but, gah. Life.
On the other hand, the whole week’s starting off with hints of suicide/self-injury/death (but more on suicide) everywhere. Like, seriously.
- GLEE (On My Way) DAMMIT. ;_____;
- Dogs/insects/whales/horses committing suicide.
- Dogs jumping off a bridge. That same bridge. AND they’d climb up and jump again if they survive the fall.
- Soldiers in the WWI/Great War committing self-injury/suicide because they don’t want to fight.
- Social book- Genocides, suttee, suicide of Clive.
- Smells of formaldehyde/gas/etc.
- Little chicks nearing their death in the hands of small, clueless children.
- News of self-injury from someone.
- SPOILER ALERT Huli and Simoun killing theirselves (like, wtf)
- Radio clock = 9:11, just before mom turned the clock off because it was annoyingly blinking.
- Stupid migraine.
Well, there. Now off to do the first thing on the list (thesis paper finishing)
Oh! And I saw my big sis today. Got to hug her. I missed her. And her hugs. 😦 🙂
I shall stop procrastinating now.
When we were in love, things were better than they are.